Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Life Choice Moment

Acts 9:10-21 talks about a believer that had to make a choice by which he demonstrated faith in God.  He was not one of the Apostles or Deacons, he was a simple unknown disciple named Ananias.  The Lord told him to go to Saul of Tarsus and restore his sight.  Now you recall Saul was persecuting Christians so Ananias had to really trust God for the outcome.  When God spoke to Ananais he listened and responded saying 'Here am I Lord'.  He was a man of much prayer; therefore, when God called him, he knew the voice of God and he answered.

My friend, God doesn't look for the 'Good', the 'Best', or the 'Exceptional', He looks for the 'Available', the 'Repentant', and the 'Willing' like Ananias.  What will you do form this moment on? Are you listening to Satan as he uses your weaknesses to discourage you or are you calling upon the Lord for your strength and guidance as you seek His will in your life?  Don't settle for Christian mediocrity in your life!  Trust in the sovereignty of God and Trust in His Faithfulness.  Be in His word daily and commune with Him in your Prayer life so you will know the voice of God as Ananias did.  Be willing and available to do God's will.  It is never too late to say 'Yes Lord, here I am'.  Live for the Lord every day my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment