Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Monday, May 21, 2012

86,400 Opportunities to Follow Christ

There are 24 hours in a day which equates to 86,400 seconds...Think about that ... sounds like a lot of time when you think of it in seconds doesn't it; however, in reality Life is Short!  


James 4:14 'Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.' 


Each second of a day has its own potential to bring wonderful opportunities into our lives. Psalm 37:23-24 'The steps of a man are established by the Lord; and He delights in his way. When he falls, he shall not be hurled headlong; because the Lord is the one who holds his hand.'


Now think about the time you spend in a day, would God say you did the best with the opportunities that He has set before you, or will He say you wasted the time?  You can never get that time back, once it is there that is it...Look there is a second that just went by, and there goes another.  Live your life for Christ and not man! Be in the Word of God and Pray daily so that he can lead you in the way you should go. Psalm 119:105 'Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.'  Follow Christ daily...

No comments:

Post a Comment