Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Share your Faith

My friend, we should never underestimate how our words can impact generations to come! I would like to share with you how one man's words had an effect on several lives:
On April 21, 1855 a Sunday school teacher by the name of Edward Kimball went into a Boston Shoe store where he lead a young man by the name of Dwight L. Moody to the Lord. Here we see that Edward Kimball took the time to share Christ with a young boy who later became one of history's greatest evangelists of his day and his ministry is still going on to this day. But the story doesn't end there, D.L. Moody went to England where he had a huge impact on the life of author and evangelist F.B. Meyer. F.B. Meyer, with his new evangelistic fervor, influenced J. Wilbur Chapman. Then Chapman helped in the ministry of converted baseball player Billy Sunday, who had a profound impact upon Mordacai Ham. My friends, November 1934, Mordacai Ham, holding a revival in North Carolina, led a young Billy Graham to Christ who became one of history's greatest evangelists. All this from generation to generation because a Sunday School teacher shared Christ with a young boy.

My friend, you don't have to be a preacher or an evangelist to witness for Christ. Edward Kimball was a Sunday school teacher who had a heart for Christ and shared his faith. We can all do this and have an impact for generations to come.

Romans 1:16 'For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek'

What impact are your words and actions having on those around you? What is the legacy you are leaving for generations to come?

No comments:

Post a Comment