Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Looking forward with The Lord

As we look back on 2013, we are thankful for the Lord's presence in our lives!


We are Thankful for all the many blessings in our lives and the opportunities that The Lord gave us throughout the year to bring honor and glory to His name. Thankful for the strength that The Lord gave us as we went through various trials; thankful for a peace in our hearts through thick and thin, through tragedy, through struggles, through sadness and the loss of loved ones. We praise you Lord that you were with us every moment of a day, that we could be in you presence 24/7.

Let us evaluate our lives as we look back on 2013 and see if we have grown spiritually. Did we give God our best or were we preoccupied with worldly things? Did we give our time - spending quality time with The Lord in Bible study and prayer? Were we aware of His presence in our daily lives?

Let's make 2014 a year of spiritual growth, of pursuing a deeper relationship with God. Let us decrease and The Lord increase as we draw closer to Him. Looking forward to 2014 with The Lord!

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. ~ Jeremiah 29:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment