Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Gaze unto Jesus

What do you find yourself thinking about? Maybe what you were going to be doing later that day, or maybe even what you have done lately. A lot of times our minds gravitate towards the worries, fears and concerns of our everyday life.

Do you find yourself thinking about God and his vastness? Do you find yourself praising God for who He is in the middle of the day? Do you find yourself thinking about what you have read in the Bible and all the things you have learned? What are you focusing on? What is your soul gazing upon? This is what A.W. Tozer talked about, a faith so rich and strong that our minds simply wander to thoughts of God whenever they wander. The more we practice focusing on God, trusting God, looking to God in everything, the more it will become second nature to us.
Matthew 6:21 “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” (NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment