Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Christ paid my debt

Thank you Jesus for the sacrifice you paid on my behalf. ~ Down the Via Dolorosa called the way of suffering, Like a lamb came the Messiah, Christ the King, But He chose to walk that road out of His love for you and me; Down the Via Dolorosa, all the way to Calvary.


Because of His great love for us, Jesus laid down His life (John 15:13), paying the penalty that we had earned, but could not pay. Romans 5:8, “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” First Peter 3:18 tells us, “For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit.” God sacrificed Himself on our behalf, paying the infinite and eternal penalty only He could pay (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 John 2:2). I pray my life would bring honor and glory to you Lord! Thank you for the sacrifice you made and for saving my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment