Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Don't Waste Your Life

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? ~ Matthew 16:26.


My friend, there is NOTHING in this World that is worth Loosing your Soul over! All the wealth, pleasure, and power that you may gain here on earth is Useless when you die, you cannot take any of it with you! The only thing you can take with you is what you did for The Lord ~ where you will receive your eternal rewards.

Thousands lose their souls for the most trifling gain, or the most worthless indulgence. Whatever is the object for which men forsake Christ, that is the price at which Satan buys their souls.

Don't waste your life! Store up Heavenly treasures instead of Earthly treasures!
Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. ~ Matthew 6:19-21.

No comments:

Post a Comment