Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Transformed Life

God knows exactly what He intends we become and he knows exactly what circumstances, both good and bad, are necessary to produce that result in our lives.


He knows infallibly with infinite wisdom what combination of good and bad circumstances will bring us more and more into being more Christ-like. He promises that He will not give us more than we can bear. His blending of adversity and blessing is always exactly right for us.

Hebrews 12:10-11 "For they indeed for a few days chastened us as seemed best to them, but He for our profit, that we may be partakers of His holiness. Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it." My friend, God's discipline is not to punish us but to transform us into His image. Verse eleven admits that discipline is painful but reassures us that it is profitable - it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment