Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Monday, October 12, 2015

Walking with the Lord

Oh my friend this saying is so true! It's NOT about How Far you go in Life...It's WHO you Walk with!


Listen to what the Apostle Paul said: Philippians 3:7-8 ' But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ'

Walking Daily with our Lord Jesus Christ is what will empower you to face each day. All else is Rubbish as the Apostle Paul said, Only what is done for Christ will last in the end. God Bless you my friends as we walk daily with the Lord Jesus Christ together.

No comments:

Post a Comment