Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Blessed be the Lord

Life is full of ups and downs isn't it!


One minute everything is going smooth and you are counting every blessing that God has given you as you rejoice in His name, and then something happens that just rocks your world! I have been there and have seen the power of God carry me through those tough times. I have felt as if my heart was being ripped out and found peace and love in Jesus Christ! How do you respond to life's challenges?

We can learn from Job in the scripture. He lost everything from his health, wealth, possessions, and children, yet we hear him say in Job 1:21 ... The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

My friend it is easy to say Blessed be Your name in the good times isn't it. But I want to encourage you today to say Blessed be Your name in the tough hard times too! God sees you every second of the day, He knows when you are happy and He knows when you are sad! He has a plan and a purpose for your life and is in total control. Even in those times that you think, 'Lord, I can't handle any more', He is there to give you the strength you need to push on.

What is your heart saying dear friend, call upon the name of the Lord - He is listening! Blessed be the Name of the Lord! Living our lives for His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment