Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

There is always Hope

We may think we are at the end of our rope, but my friend we are never at the end of our hope.


While everything may seem like it is crashing down around you, take courage to know that God is with you and draw your strength from him. Our perishable bodies are subject to sin and suffering, but God never abandons us. Listen to what the Apostle Paul said in 2 Corinthians 4:7-9 “But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.”

My friend, sometimes life's experiences can be overwhelming, but don't let it get to you ~ take it to God in prayer, He is waiting with open arms to comfort you. Philippians 4:6 'Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.'

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. ~ Psalm 62:5

No comments:

Post a Comment