Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Monday, May 30, 2016

Have a Blessed Day

Reflecting on life and what each new day may bring; each second of a day has its own potential to bring wonderful opportunities into our lives. 

Each new day has 24 hours, no more no less, the difference is in how we spend that day. Would God say we did the best with the opportunities that He has set before us, or will He say we wasted the time? Ephesians 2:10 'For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.'

My friend, we need to be aware of God's presence in our life; Living each new day open to the wonderful possibilities that God has set before us! We only have one life to live and only what's done for Christ will last. You can never get that time back, once it is gone that is it - Look, there is a second that just went by and there goes another - oh how time flys by. Let us live each day looking for the wonderful opportunities that God has set before us! Be in the Word of God and Pray daily so that he can lead you in the way you should go. Psalm 119:105 'Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.' Follow Christ daily!

Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. ~ Philippians 4:8

Have a blessed day my friend.

1 comment: