Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Jesus Cares For You

Life seems to be like a roller-coaster going up and down through good times and bad times; and you know, one of the hardest things to do on a roller-coaster is let go, the natural instinct is to hang on isn't it.
 
1 Peter 5:7 tells us that we are to Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you." How many times do we go through life's roller-coasters hanging on? Sometimes it is hard to let go isn't it. My friend, if we are to experience peace in our souls in times of adversity, we must come to the place where we truly believe that God is in control and let go. We need to stop focusing on the reasons for our difficulties and seek what God is trying to show us through the adversities.

We need to come to a place where we can say "God, I do not have to understand why but I will trust you that you see the whole picture and you know what is best even when I don't see it or understand it."

1 Peter 5:7 tells us that we are to cast all our anxiety on Him because He cares for you. Did you hear that...He cares for You! Christ is more concerned about us than we could possibly be about ourselves. We need to trust Him and quit asking Why! We need to trust Him knowing that he has a plan and purpose for our lives.

My friend, Christ cares for you, so quit worrying! Cast all your cares, all your anxiety on Him. Let go and trust in God! As A.W. Tozer said "Once I put everything on the altar and LEAVE IT THERE, the brightness of God's smiling face will be seen."

No comments:

Post a Comment