Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Christ lives in me

In a time of such unrest in the world we find ourselves reflecting on life.  

As Christians we see the time is drawing closer and closer to the day our blessed redeemer comes to bring us home. Scripture tells us that we need to be ready, for our Lord is coming at an hour we do not expect (Matthew 24:44). My friend, the only way we can be ready for Christ's return is that we have accepted Christ as our savior. It is only through Jesus Christ that you may enter into Heaven and live with God throughout eternity - forever, it is not of your own works, not whether you have been a good person, but by the grace of God, it is a gift. Are you ready my friend, can you say it is well with my soul - As the songs says: "And Lord, haste the day when my faith shall be sight, The clouds be rolled back as a scroll; the trump shall resound, and the Lord shall descend, even so, it is well with my soul." May my life glorify you Lord. 

Galatians 2:20 'I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment