Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Monday, September 25, 2017

God is with you

Autumn has arrived and Summer is gone - the weather is changing, the trees are losing their leaves and the sun is going down a little earlier each day. My friend, a new season in our lives has begun.
As we face each new day, Be kind to one another and show God's love as we don't know what another person is going through. John 15:12 'This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you'
If you are struggling and going through a tough time, know that you are not alone. It is through Christ that we can endure, it is through Christ that we get our strength. My friend as it says in Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."
The seasons may change, but our Lord never does. He cares for you and is with you always through the good times and the bad - through every season of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment