Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Tomorrow is Not Guaranteed

Sometimes we find ourselves saying, oh I'll take care of that tomorrow; Then tomorrow comes and again we put things off yet another day. 
The problem with this thinking is that we are never guaranteed tomorrow. Proverbs 27:1 'Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.' I am reminded of the Roman Procurator of Judea; Felix who presided at Paul's Trial in Caesarea as we see in Acts 24:25 where the Apostle Paul is sharing with him about righteousness, self-control, and the judgment to come. Felix, under conviction due to his lifestyle says to the Apostle Paul 'That's enough for now! You may leave!' And then he says 'When I find it convenient, I will send for you.'
Oh my friend time is short, don't be too busy for God! Don't be like Felix saying 'When I find it convenient'. If God is speaking to you about a certain matter, listen and obey His word. Don't put it off until tomorrow what God wants you to do today. Remember, God is with you and will equip you for what he asks you to do.
If you have not asked Jesus Christ to be your personal savior, don't put it off any longer as time is running out! Ask Jesus Christ to be your personal savior now! If you wait, it may be too late! 
To accept Christ:
"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9
Here is a sample prayer:
"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my personal Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name. Amen." ~
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment