Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Live by Faith

Our lives need to be about Christ, not about us! When we stand before The Lord at the Judgment Seat, it is not about how far you got in the corporate world, but about what we did for Christ - what we did with the opportunities that God has set before us!  

Paul said in Galatians 2:20  "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

We can win many rewards here on earth but these rewards are perishable. My friend, what we do for Jesus Christ will not perish. When you go to bed at night, think about your day, if you cannot think of one thing that you did for the Lord, that day is wasted, think about it being burned at the judgment seat of Christ.

We need to make time for the Lord, we need to make time to be in his word. If you are not in the word and not in prayer, how are you going to be able to hear The Lord?

We all have busy lives, and we can all make excuses for not reading our Bible, for not having quiet time with the Lord, but my friend, this is key to faithfully walking with the Lord. I know I don't want to stand before The Lord and say I was busy and didn't give you my best, that He came in second place. Make Christ number One in your life - Put Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment