Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Give the Gift of Caring!

At this time of year every loss is magnified, every wound is deepened every past hurt and pain is brought to surface again. We can all identify with the pain that life brings sometimes.  But my encouragement to you, my friend, is to hold on to Jesus for He is Always with you and knows your pain. He can restore your soul.  Jesus said in Matthew 28:20 '...I am with you always, even to the end of the age.'

Satan loves to bring up the things that bring us sorrow and pain to keep our minds off of Jesus and the blessings that He gives us each day.  The loss of a loved one is real, and it is ok to feel sorrow as you miss them dearly.  Give the gift of caring this year as you help those who are grieving, those who are hurting and in pain.  Lend a shoulder to those who just need to be reassured that someone cares. Pray that the Father will give you His eyes to see the broken people crying out for help this Christmas season.  Lord heal the pain in the tears of those around us.

9 comments:

  1. ‎I Love God

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milagros Gorospe BagonDecember 16, 2011 at 12:03 AM

    thanks for sharing and God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neneng Magbanua LagundayDecember 16, 2011 at 12:04 AM

    thank you so much Lord for always being there for me. esp. those dark side of my life..and dear God I have faith that YOU will restore our marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Empowered Bible Study MinistriesDecember 16, 2011 at 12:19 AM

    You are in our prayers Neneng - God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neneng Magbanua LagundayDecember 16, 2011 at 12:20 AM

    thank you so much..God bless You too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lord for loving me and helping me get through this very difficult time in my life one minute at a time...Help me to be know how to help my husband who is in liver failure and doesn't qualify for a liver transplant..As a complication from this he has had his driving license suspended and is so bitter with everything that has been dealt him and is angry with us that are closest to him...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Empowered Bible Study MinistriesDecember 16, 2011 at 7:55 PM

    Becky you and your family are in our prayers. Blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the Mighty Living God I pray. Defend me in Thy mighty power.That I run not into any kind of danger. I glorify thy Holy name and Thy Holy Spirit. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

    ReplyDelete