Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Trusting Even When God Says No!

Sometimes in life it appears as if God does not hear us in our time of need, but that is not true.  As we pray for God to remove the adversities in our lives, we have to accept that God may say no.  In 2 Corinthians 12:7-9 we see that Paul asked three times for the thorn in his flesh to be removed, but God said no - it says in verse nine 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.'  You see God sees the big picture even when we don't and knows what is best for us.  In Paul's case, he was given a thorn in his flesh to prevent him from being prideful.  We may not always understand why we are going through the adversity, but God does and He knows what is best for us, we just need to trust Him to fulfill His purpose in our lives.

3 comments:

  1. Amoure Saludo FabianMarch 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM

    ‎***THANK YOU LORD* YOU ARE SO GOOD* I BELIEVE FOR YOUR BEST PLAN FOR ME*AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jun Lepiten CagwinMarch 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM

    and blessings unto you.. amen..

    ReplyDelete