Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Don't Waste This Day

What is driving your life? Is it the temporal things of this world or eternity? Colossians 3:2 'Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth'.


Sometimes our lives get so busy that it seems our relationship with God becomes a distant memory. We place our priorities on the things of this world rather than on the one who created the world.

The Lord has given each of us twenty-four hours in a day, no more no less. How we spend the time in that day is up to us. One thing to think about is, if at the end of the day you cannot see one thing that was done for Christ, that day is a wasted day. You cannot get that day back. My friend, don't waste another minute! Face each new day with the Lord! Don't leave God out of your plans! Watch for those opportunities that God has prepared for you, give that cup of water, show someone kindness, share your faith, and be in God's Word daily to equip you for each day's challenges.

Today is the most important day of your life, don't waste it - live it for Christ. Rejoice and be thankful for the day Christ has given you.

No comments:

Post a Comment