Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Seek God's Will

How do we view the circumstances in our life?


David Osborn said, 'Too often we try to use God to change our circumstances, while he is using our circumstances to change us.' ~

How many times have we done this, right! We pray asking God to change our circumstances thinking we know what is best, maybe it is painful and makes us uncomfortable or takes us out of our comfort zone. Maybe we think our life should be heading in a certain direction, when in reality God wants us to go in another.

My friend, we need to learn to trust God in the circumstances of life because God knows what is best for us and is using them to shape us into His image - according to his plan and purpose for our lives.

We see in James 1:2-3 'Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.'

Romans 8:28 'And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.'

Seek God's will in your life and live according to His plan NOT ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment