Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

We are Redeemed

Through the blood of Jesus Christ we are redeemed!
Ephesians 1:7 'In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace'


Christ paid for our sins and delivered us from the penalty of sin! He enriched our lives making them full as we receive the reward of righteousness!

May we give Him all honor and praise Fully Relying On God in every aspect of our lives! Christ paid a price for us, live your life glorifying Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment