Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gift of Caring

This time of year is a joyous time for some, but we need to be mindful of those who are hurting and going through hard times. Some are faced with financial struggles as they try to make ends meet. Some are hurting as every loss, especially at this time of year, is magnified, every wound is deepened, every past hurt and pain is brought to surface again. We can all identify with the pain that life brings sometimes.


Give the gift of caring this year as you help those who are grieving, those who are hurting and in pain. Lend a shoulder to those who just need to be reassured that someone cares. Pray that the Father will give you His eyes to see the broken people crying out for help this Christmas season. Lord heal the pain in the tears of those around us.

My friend, hold on to Jesus for He is Always with you and knows your pain. He can restore your soul. Jesus said in Matthew 28:20 '...I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

The Christmas Joy is not found in gifts, my friend, it is found in the greatest gift ever given - Jesus Christ! Joy comes from Christ's presence in our lives, it comes from the inside where we have a peace that only Christ can bring - a peace beyond understanding. So if you are feeling sad, it is okay, I pray you feel the loving arms of your savior Jesus Christ around you this Christmas season. I pray you feel Christ's peace within your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment