Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Live by Faith

Paul said in Galatians 2:20 'I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me'.


My friend, our lives need to be about Christ not about us! It is not about how far we get in the corporate world but about what we do with the opportunities God gives us. So how does this equate to our daily lives? ~ Sometimes it is the little things in life that we do when done with the right motive; It doesn't necessarily take a lot of money, but means a lot. Matthew 25:35-36 says "For I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink...." Reaching out to one another in love. ~ My friend, it is the little things of life, our motives, and what we do with the opportunities God has presented to us that will matter in the end. Matthew 6:19-21 "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

Remember my friend, we cannot live godly lives in this world without Christ's strength. Philippians 4:13 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'. Live your life as unto The Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment