Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Safe in my Father's Hands

Because God loves you so much, He protects you. You have been redeemed by the precious blood of His own Son. Therefore, you are of great value to Almighty God.


John 10:28-30 'And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are one.' Notice this verse shows you are in God's hand. You are safe and secure in His hand and no one, not anyone can take you from His hand. My friend, you were safe in His hands the minute you became born again. Jesus spoke in John 3 to Nicodemus that you must be born again; This is speaking of a spiritual birth. Your spiritual birth made you a child of God and forever settled your position with God. Once you accepted Jesus Christ into your heart, accepted His Death burial and resurrection you are a part of God’s family; He is your Father; Nothing can separate you from the love of God. Your spiritual kinship was permanently settled by the blood of Jesus the moment you believed.

Sin can break your fellowship, but not your relationship with God. There are sins of commission and sins of omission. Sins we know about and there are sins we do that we don’t know about. Psalms 19:11-13 David is asking for forgiveness of his secret faults the sins that he is not aware of. 1 John 1:7 shows how while we are having this fellowship with Him, the blood of Jesus, His Son, keeps constantly cleansing us from sins. Yes, 1 John 1:9 does state that we are to confess our sins, but this is not to keep us saved. It is to restore our fellowship with God. When we sin our fellowship is broken not our relationship. You cannot be unborn again; therefore, your spiritual birth secures your position with God. God keeps you in His heart, in His hand, and in His household.

Continually grow in your relationship with our Lord my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment