Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

May I glorify you Lord

Peter has given us great instructions to follow if we are to experience the best blessing in the worst of times.


As times of difficulty come, we must cultivate Christian love as we saw in 1 Peter 3:8-12, for we will need one another's help and encouragement as never before. We must also maintain a good conscience as we saw in 1 Peter 3:16-17, because a good conscience makes for a strong backbone and a courageous witness. The secret is to practice the lordship of Jesus Christ as we saw in 1 Peter 3:13-15. My friend, let us make Christ the center of our lives everyday not just when we are in crisis mode.

We are here for a short time and as we journey through this world we are to walk a godly walk; we are to be examples, a light in a dark world. We should be of one mind living in unity with compassion, tenderheartedness, and humble-minded. When we make Christ Lord of our lives, living every day for him, we will have opportunities to witness; We need to be equipped. We need to have a good conscience so that our testimony is pure - We need to walk the talk. God loves us so much; he wants to be the center of our lives. He wants us to put our full faith and trust in him as we walk in this world so that everything we do brings glory to him.

May my life glorify you Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment