Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Friday, April 3, 2015

Live for Christ

Christ could have proven he was the Son of God and not suffered the death of the cross, but my friend, it was the cross where He took all our sins upon Himself and bore the wrath of God so that we would be able to live with God throughout eternity.


Listen to what Christ tells his disciples in the Garden of Gethsemane as they went to defend him when they came to arrest Christ in Matthew 26:53: "Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels?". Then He goes on to tell us the reason for not taking the easy way out in verse fifty-four: "But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?".

Having seen that God loved us enough that He did not spare even His own Son and that Christ the Son of God did not refuse to suffer the painful death of the cross and take the easy way out, how can we lack for hope today, even in these tough times? Christ became for us both the basis of our hope, and our ultimate example of hope.

Times may get tough, but we serve a loving God who understands the pain you feel. Look to the Cross, live each moment of every day for Christ to bring honor and glory to His name! Trust in the One True God for He does have a plan and purpose for our lives! Seek Him and His Will for your life! Live as a Child of God not a child of man. Christ is our hope and He is coming back to take us home to live with Him throughout eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment