Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Faithful Commitment

It is so wonderful when you study God's word and see how He has worked in the lives of the people in scripture to fulfill His purpose. It shows us how God works in every facet of our lives to accomplish His will.


We saw as we studied the book of Ruth that God worked in the life of Naomi, even when she was discouraged and down God was still working to redeem her. We saw how Ruth and Boaz were brought together by the providence of God and became the parents of Obed who was the grandfather of King David.

Next we are starting the book of Esther and will see how God worked in the life of a young Jewish girl Hadassah who was placed in a position to prevent the annihilation of her entire nation. Hadassah is better known by her Persian name: Esther. We are going from the quiet Jewish village to a bustling Gentile city. One thing that we can be encouraged of is that God is always at work on behalf of His people whether they live in a small town or in a big city it doesn't matter He is there with you. Ruth and Esther lived in different worlds, but the same God was present and at work in their lives just as he works in our life.

I pray you enjoyed our study of Ruth and join me as we start the wonderful book of Esther.

No comments:

Post a Comment