Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Blessed Resurrection Day

Have a Blessed Resurrection Day!

Thank you Heavenly Father for your sacrificial love, that you gave your only Son to die on the cross for our sins so that we can spend eternity with you. ~ 

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 

Jesus, being the perfect fulfillment of the Law of God and the once-for-all sacrifice for sin had now been completed. Many of the prophecies were now fulfilled, God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God ~ Romans 5:8-9

My friend, Christ died on the cross and paid the price for our sins so that we may live with Him throughout Eternity! Don't wait until you are facing death to make your choice because it may be too late. Accept Christ into your heart today because you never know what tomorrow holds. 

"If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

Here is a sample prayer:
"Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner and I need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins. I now invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my personal Lord and Savior. In Jesus' name. Amen." 

Have a Blessed Resurrection Day from our family to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment