Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Christ is Lord of my life

The Lord is on Our Side! When Christ is Lord of our lives, we need not fear the threats, opinions, or actions of our enemies. 

Psalm 118:6 'The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?' As Christians, we are faced with trials and we are tempted to give in to our fears, but if we make Christ Lord of our lives, we never need to fear men or circumstances. We need to trust God to protect us and to meet our every need. We need to trust that He has a plan and purpose for our lives. 

When we seek first the kingdom of God, as it says in Matthew 6:33, and we present our bodies as living sacrifices not conforming to this world, as it says in Romans 12:1-2, we will not be satisfied with anything less than the will of God in our lives. Living totally for Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment