Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Happy Resurrection Day

Thank you Heavenly Father for your sacrificial love, that you gave your only Son to die on the cross for our sins so that we can spend eternity with you. ~ John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 
As believers, we have a 'living hope' because we serve a living Savior! He is Alive He is not Dead - Christ has Risen!!! 1 Peter 1:3 ―Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
The Apostle Paul’s Summary of the Easter Story: 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 'For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve. Then he appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep. Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles. Last of all, as to one untimely born, he appeared also to me.'
Eye witnesses have proven the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Jesus said to Thomas in John 20:29, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
My friend, Remember each day what our Savior did for us and Live every moment of every day for Christ making every moment count for eternity. He is Risen, He is Risen Indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment