Welcome to Empowered Bible Studies

Bible study is essential to our Christian walk. As we study God's Word, our personal relationship with God grows deeper and deeper. It empowers us to live for the Lord in every aspect of our lives. This is what has inspired me to do an online Bible study.

Many years ago my husband introduced me to a commentary on the book of Colossians and I was so blessed as the Scripture came to life before my very eyes. Since that day we have developed an extensive library and enjoy studying God's Word.

I have prepared some Bible studies that I would like to share with you. My prayer is that they will bless you as much as they have blessed me in preparing them. I pray your life is touched and that it would inspire you to live every moment of every day for Christ.

Please click on the link to the left under 'Empowered Bible Studies' for the Bible Study you would like to view.

Daily Devotions:

You may receive our Daily Devotions via email - look for the 'Subscribe to Blog' on the Left hand side.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stand in Confidence

My hearts desire is to be able to say as the Apostle Paul did in 2 Timothy 4:7 'I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith'. When I stand before Jesus Christ at the judgment seat, I want to be able to say I did my best. Oh my friend, could you imagine standing face to face with Jesus Christ and have to say I'm sorry Lord I was too busy to give you my all, I didn't have time to help that person that you sent to me, I didn't have time to read my Bible, I didn't seek the opportunities that you set before me!

I want my life to be totally surrendered to Jesus Christ, eagerly waiting for His return! In 1 John 2:28 it says "And now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming."

My friend, If we are living godly lives doing what we know is right, turning away from those things that are not pleasing to God, then we will have more confidence in Christ's return and standing before Him at the Judgment seat; but if we are doing our own thing, living life to its fullest in selfish living, then we are not prepared and will shrink away in Shame.

Don't let the little things of life drag you down, don't let the little things of life turn you away where you miss an opportunity. Knowing that one day we will stand before Christ and will be held accountable for what we have done with the opportunities God has set before us should be our motivation to live godly lives.

Let this be our motivation to live every moment of our day for Christ so that in the end we will hear 'Well done, good and faithful servant'

No comments:

Post a Comment